Dear Valued Clients,
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread, the top concern of Johnson, Murrell & Associates is the health and welfare of our employees and our clients. Following the recommendations of our local and state governments, Johnson, Murrell &a Associates remains open as an essential business providing legal services to our community. During this time we have made a number of changes to ensure the health of those that continue working to serve you, our community.
JMA is following all recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO), the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and our local government. Our employees are practicing social distancing to the best of our abilities. At any given time, a number of our employees may be working from home while continuing to meet client needs.
For those working here in the office, we have implemented the following changes:
1. All current and new appointments are being held via telephone when possible.
2. In-person appointments are limited to only essential parties. We ask our clients to kindly limit the individuals who attend an in-person meeting to those whose presence is required to complete the transaction.
3. Employees and clients who do not feel well are to remain home.
4. Hygiene is key: Employees and Clients are asked to wash hands frequently using the CDC’s recommendation for proper hand-washing. All public surfaces are being cleaned following each client meeting.
5. As of Monday, 30 March, JMA will have reduced hours to further aid in social distancing. Mon – Thurs: 9:00AM – 4:30PM and Friday: 9:00AM – 4:00PM.
Thank you for your continued support of Johnson, Murrell & Associates, PC. We greatly appreciate your patronage and are actively working to provide you the best legal services possible. We understand this is a chaotic and evolving situation and hope to bring you help in the storm.
Your JMA Family